e-mobility Corporate Training
Corporate & Industrial Training for Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment company, EV Charging Network company, EV Charger developer company, EV Communication system development company. Top Industry expert and success startup coming to share knowledge with you.
Attend the maximum hands-on technical workshops in Electric vehicle domain. Find a topic that you are searching to learn.
Academy of EV Technology is a pioneering Education & Training provider of Industry-focused Tools, Skills enhancement and
post-professional Technical knowledge for engineers, Academia & business enterprises in Electric Vehicle technologies & EVSE Application areas with over 10 years of renowned expertise.
You need to know Code of Practice for Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Installation.
A goal of the workshop is to allow the client's engineers to develop the skills and confidence to continue to develop, maintain and use the model when they are back in their own offices. Empowering the client's engineers we believe will ensure that the skills and knowledge gained are retained within the client's organisation.
Once the technical goals set by the client are agreed, we will request a list of data and models that we will review in preparation for
the workshop. This preparation time will also allow the opportunity to discuss with the client's engineers any data issue that may arise,
so that come the time of the workshop the focus can be on achieving the modelling goals.
Certificate will be Awarded by
Academy of EV Technology, A Unit of Global Advanced Training & Educational Trust, Regd. under NCT New Delhi, Govt. of India
- Company Staff Members
- B.E / B.Tech or Graduation in any stream
- Minimum age 18 years, No Upper Age bar
We believe in "Learn-through-Practical"
- 1. AEVT follows 70% practical and 30% theory
- 2. Developing practical knowledge and skill on Motor, Controller, Battery Pack Design, BMS, Charger equipments and Charging Station
- 3. Discussion on Industrial scenario and business opportunities
- 4. Unit wise practical Activities
- 1. Global and Indian Energy Scenario and Energy Policy, scenarios of electric vehicle industry
- 2. History of Electric Vehicle, Working Of Electric Vehicle
- 3. Indian Market Statistics
- 4. Govt. Subsidies and policies for electric vehicles
||Basic Electrical Engineering
- 1. Working Of Electric Vehicle
- 2. How Do All-Electric Cars Work
- 3. Major Components in an Electric Vehicle Powertrain - Vehicle Dynamics, Controllers
- 4. Different Types of High-efficiency Motor Technology
- Motor Types
- Selection and sizing of Motor
- Motor Control Functions and Applications
- Selection methodology
- 5. Power Converters
- 6. PID Controlled PWM
- 7. Others Electronic components - Switches, High-performance Control Circuit, Microcontrollers, Gate Drivers, Snubber Circuits, Electric engine, Regenerative braking, Next-generation Lithium-ion Battery Pack etc
- 8. Practical Demonstration of motor
|| Electric Vehicle Technology
- 1. Introduction with EV Technology
- 2. Electric vehicle configuration
- 3. Types of Electric Vehicle
- ■ Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- ■ Plug-in Hybrids
- ■ Battery Electric Vehicles
- 3. Type of Charger
- 4. Clarification & Specification Discussion
- ■ Bharat EV AC Charger (BEVC-AC001)
- ■ Bharat EV DC Charger (BEVC-DC001)
- ■ DC Fast Charging
- 5. Regenerative braking systems
- Basic principles of regenerative braking
- Basic principles of conventional braking
- Presentation of different braking system solutions
||Power Source Grid and Renewable Sources |
Effect of EV charging on the Distribution Grid
||Charging Infrastructure - Electric Drive and controller
- 1. Electric vehicle charging station
- 2. Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment
- ■ Different types of EV charger connectors
- ■ single-phase or three-phase socket
- ■ SAE J1773
- ■ CHAdeMO standard - DC fast charging
- ■ SAE J1772 Combo
- 3. Personnel Protection System
- 4. Cords and Cables, Cable Length
- 5. Earthing, Lightning Protection of Electric Vehicle Charging
- 6. PROTECTION DESIGN
- 7. Residual current device (RCD)
- 8. Practical & hands on learning session
- 9. National & International EV Standard Codes - IEC applicable for EVSE
- 1. Types of Battery and Classification
- 2. Lithium-Ion Battery Design
- 3. Overview of Battery Design
- 4. Major Cell Components
- 5. Overview of Battery Modeling and Simulation
- 6. Lithium-Ion Cell Design Example
- 7. Lithium-Ion Battery Modeling
- 8. Battery Charging Methods & Some Aspects of Battery Pack Design
- 9. Practical & hands on learning session - Practical demonstration on battery cells
||Battery Management System
- 1. BMS Building Blocks
- 2. Automatic Control System
- 3. Battery Monitoring
- 4. Power Plant BMS
- 5. Automotive BMS
- 6. Cell Protection
- 7. Battery Monitoring
- 8. System Communications
- 9. Battery Control Unit
||Charging Station Site Assessment
- 1. site analysis for EV charging station
- 2. Choosing the location - Public charging stations
- 3. Site Assessment
- 4. Design Guidelines and Site Drawings
- 5. STATION LOCATION PLANNING
- 6. URDPFI Guidelines
- 7. Site Selection Considerations
- 8. General Site Issues
- 9. EVSE Typical Site Plans
- 10. Planning Considerations
- 11. Station Configuration
- 12. Practical & hands on learning session
||Charging Station Design
- 1. EV with PV
- 2. Energy consumption
- 3. Selection and Sizing of charging station
- 4. Components of charging station
- 5. MoP Guidelines on Charging Infrastructure for Electrical Vehicles
- 6. Public Charging Infrastructure (PCI)
- 7. Proposed Tariff for EV Charging
- 8. Electric Vehicle Charging Tariff in Different States of India
- 9. Solar powered electric vehicle charging station
- 10. PLANNING FOR YOUR STATION
- 11. Design On-Grid solar charging stations for a parking lot
- 12. Plans for EVSE Installation
- 13. Single line diagram of charging station
- 14. EV Related Signage
- 15. Practical & hands on learning session
||Safety for EV Charging System
- 1. Charging safety
- 2. Electrical safety from the charging socket to the electric vehicle
- 3. Different aspects of electric safety
- 4. Electric Vehicle Charging Safety Guidelines
- 5. Protection against electric shock, fault protection
- 6. Selection and erection of electrical equipment - Isolation, switching and control
- 7. International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) Standards - IEC IEC 60068-2 (1,2,14,30), IEC 61683, IEC 60227, IEC 60502 IEC 60947 part I,II, III ,IEC 61215 and more
||Installation of EV Charging Station
- 1. installing a new EV charging station
- Permitting from Fire Safety's Division
- 2. Choosing Right Charging Station for Your Customer
- 3. Installing charging stations
- 4. Execution of work
- Installation Instruction
- Installing an outdoor public station
- Pedestal Charging station
- 5. Installation Procedure
- 6. Practical & hands on learning session
||EV Business - Government rules and opportunity
- 1. What is the size of the EV market in India?
- 2. Why Bharat EV Charger
- 3. Govt. Policies and Regulations
- 4. India Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Market
- 5. Business models, Utilities , Charging space providers, Battery swapping, Digital and information technology
- 6. Payback and commercial model
- 7. What's your EV charging business model?
* per class 45 Munutes, Per day 8 class.
Course Fee for Corporate Training - e-Mobility Technology
Course Fee for Indian Corporate (Negotiable on enroll strength)
|3||E-Libery Fee||Rs. 00.00|
|4||Study Material Fee||Rs. 00.00|
|5||Exam Fee||Rs. 00.00|
GST @18% Extra
Pay Total Course Fee at the time of Registration/admission.
Course Fee for International Corporate (Negotiable on enroll strength)
|1||Registration Fee/Trainee||$ 237|
|3||E-Libery Fee||$ 00.00|
|4||Study Material Fee||$ 00.00|
|5||Exam Fee||$ 00.00|
GST @18% Extra
Pay Total Course Fee at the time of Registration/admission.
Academy of EV Technology
"EV ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE"
A Unit of
Global Advanced Training & Educational Trust
An Autonomous Institute Reg. under
NCT New Delhi, GOVT. OF INDIA
ISO 9001:2008 Certified Orginazation,
Traditional Learning vs. AEVT Skill Training
Education is all about learning the theory. Traditionally, an education may reinforce knowledge in which that you already have a foundation.
And that's where AEVT Skill training differs; AEVT training gives you the skills to do something rather than just know about something.
Training can be specific to your need, your work experience or your skills-gap.
Why AEVT Innovation and Entrepreneurship Certificate Program
- Understand the core technology, principles of design thinking
- Familiar with success Business Model to think about your business
- Apply design thinking principles to identify innovation potential in your products/services
You Will Gain
- A greater understanding of the technology that needs to succeed
- Deeper insights into the people you are serving - a powerful tool for market research, to capture value for customers
- Each course consists of assignments and a final exam. The teaching team also provides feedback on select assignments.
- Develop a strategic framework for assessing market opportunities
- Link between Innovation, marketing and meaning of customer value
Take your career to new heights
The Indian auto industry faces a talent crunch as it gears up for the impending electric vehicle (EV) revolution there just aren't enough engineers with expertise in the field.
Current demand is pegged at more than 5,000 engineers - mostly in the electric, electronic and mechanical disciplines - which is likely to touch 15,000 over the next two years or so, according to staffing company TeamLease.
Stay up to date with industry
Find the latest technology in AEVT libraries and archives, journals, publications, magazines and AEVT channel, you'll find the latest engineering and technology thinking ready and waiting.
Looking for something to inspire you? Our E-Magazine is packed with articles, Projects of our Alumni, interesting facts and authoritative coverage, making it an exceptional read.
Personal and professional support
Take advantage of AEVT Entrepreneurs business facilities, our wealth of services.
At AEVT, you're free to work, network and relax in your city. our network of local and international groups cover a whole host of disciplines so you can connect and collaborate wherever you are and whatever you do.
Connect with Top manufacturers, service providers and buildup trust partner and customer network.