Advance Certificate EV Technology & Business Management
EV Market Scenario
Are you someone who sees future business prospects in the electric vehicles segment? If yes, then, this might be a good news to you.An area of 3 km could require about 300 charging stations with about 4-5 charging slots. To reach a milestone of meeting the charging requirement of 2,000,000 Electric Cars, around 400,000 nos of Charging stations are required by 2026. Apart from vehicle manufacturers, third party companies are also in the race to announce plans to set up charging infrastructure in the country.
Another alternative to charging an EV is swapping the nearly depleted battery for a fully charged one at the station - very similar to the exchange of a LPG cylinder.
See AEVT Course Syllabus
India is on the verge of a transport revolution, and one of the most important features of this revolution is the capacity to charge Electric Vehicles (EVs) in workplaces, shopping centres, main street and domestic residences. Academy of EV Technology providing courses for Electricians who want to enhance their skills set and business opportunities in this area.
The course will cover the following-
- AS 3000 requirements as outlined in the new version
- EVs available in India
- Charging modes
- Charging connectors and cable types
- Govt. Planning Guidelines for on street charging
- Electrical considerations - maximum demand, fault loop impedance, voltage drop, Network requirements, where applicable
- Use of EVs as a Battery Storage System for householders
- Where to buy products
- Practical work - wiring and testing an EV charger
The Ministry of Power has said that now no separate licence will be required for set up charging infrastructure for electric vehicles under the provision of the Electricity Act 2003, the government is looking to give a further boost to e-vehicles by opening up the playing field to individuals. The person should apply for connectivity and the distribution company is bound to provide connectivity
Even though awareness for electric vehicles has increased multiple times but the skill level and base knowledge required to develop electric vehicles and to understand them is still limited. This creates a gap in demand and supply which is currently filled by buying off the shelf products from limited players in electric component industry.
See AEVT Course Syllabus
Whether the consulting engineer, the facilities manager or the fleet manager, we give you the tools to ensure your EV infrastructure plan is right for the job.
Certificate will be Awarded by
Academy of EV Technology, A Unit of Global Advanced Training & Educational Trust, Regd. under NCT New Delhi, Govt. of India
- Experienced Working Professional - Technical or Management, Entrepreneurs
- B.E / B.Tech or Graduation in any stream
- Minimum Educational Qualifications: Diploma in any stream with working Experience
- Minimum age 18 years, No Upper Age bar for Entrepreneurs
English, Hindi & Local Language
(Book & Online Examination in English)
Duration: 72 Hours within 1 Month
The course will be delivered in class room board work, lecture using PowerPoint, sharing of case examples, design exercises, a complete design task and EV Charging System installation facility at institute power plant.
- FREE printed book as per Syllabus developed by National and International EV Technology Trainer & Expert
- EVSE, sample financial models etc.
- Training & Learning Materials: Wall Chart, Equipment, Measuring Meters, accessories and tools for practical & demonstration only
|BEE||Basic Electrical Engineering Click for Detail Syllabus / [Hide]
|EVT||Electric Vehicle Technology - EVs – cars, trucks, vans, scooters, bicycles|
|Unit: 2||Standard Codes||National & International Standard Codes|
|BMS||Battery Management System Click for Detail Syllabus / [Hide]
|EVSE||Charging Infrastructure - case study|
|Unit: 3||SEV||Safety for EV Click for Detail Syllabus / [Hide]
|ICS||Working Process - case study|
|Unit: 4||EVB||Business Guide a href="#show"class="show">Click for Detail Syllabus / [Hide]
What you'll learn
- Understand the basic principles of batteries and battery management systems for electric vehicle applications.