Electric (EV) vehicles are still relatively new. While they are not difficult to drive, there is significant differences when compared to driving a regular car, which runs on diesel or petrol.
Our EV driver safety course is designed to help bridge the gap between internal combustion engine (ICE) vehicles, and electric vehicles, so you can be confident you are getting the most from your new vehicle.
While both cars look pretty much the same, structural differences between EVs and their fuel-powered variants differ from model to model. Every EV is built based on certain manufacturing and safety regulations and undergoes extensive testing. Every country has a set of mandatory safety tests, that help make the machinery as safe as possible. While there have been reports of EV fires, it is highly unlikely that Li-ion battery fires are never spontaneous. The underlying cause is usually physical damage, such as in a car crash, or that the batteries have exceeded their safe operating temperature. Both these potential risks have been addressed in most EVs.
Vehicles are becoming safer, but if vehicle operators aren’t doing their job, then all the safety systems in the world are not going to help them.
With our EV courses, we combine creating an understanding of driving electric, driving habits, lithium-ion battery safety, reviewing the owner’s manual with the added benefit of developing advanced and defensive driving techniques, to make you a safer more skilful driver.
Self Paced Learning
1. Key differences between EV and ICE
2. Differences in performance and power delivery compared to ICE
3. Performance characteristics of your specific EV
4. How to maximize battery range
5. EV Battery and Charging your EV
6. Isolation in Electric Vehicle Systems
7. Speed awareness in your EV
8. Forward planning and observation - Dashboard Understanding
9. Vehicle stability and control, Understanding auxiliary controls
10. Acceleration sense and throttle use in EVs
11. Learning safer driving on rural and urban roads
12. Identify and removing bad habits, which could be impacting on your overall level of safety.
Indian candidates Fees
Online Live Class Fees: Rs. 999/-
Foreign Candidates Fees
Online Live Class Fees: $ 50 USD
All Fees Excluding 18% GST
- Submit Registration
- Admission cell will check form data and they will inform you to pay Course fees
- Deposit Course fees
- Admission cell will send your study material - class recording